Get on the path to a better life for you and your family with Paths 2 Promise!
If you receive or qualify for SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) in Bell, Clay, Harlan, Knox, Leslie, Letcher, Perry, or Whitley County, you could get the following benefits:
- Prepare for a new career while receiving SNAP benefits
- Help with transportation (up to $200) and child care expenses each month
- Free training, worth thousands of dollars, to help you gain employment with good pay in a high demand career field
- Get matched with employers for immediate work experience and internship opportunities
- Support from a personal Career Navigator and Success Coach
Limited slots available. To find out more information about Paths 2 Promise, register here, or contact a career navigator in your county:
Bell County: Martha Williams - 606-337-3044
Clay County: Barbara Smith - 606-598-5127
Harlan County: Sandra Howard - 606-573-5330
Knox County: Rebecca Coffey - 606-546-2639
Perry, Leslie, & Letcher County: Lynn Johnson - 606-436-3161
Whitley County: Beverly Patterson - 606-595-1202
Funding provided by United States Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity employer and provider. Partners include Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program, Inc. (EKCEP), Department for Community Based Services, Kentucky Community and Technical College System, Kentucky Adult Education, the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training.